Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 1/23


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event that features the books that we (the bloggers) are highly anticipating. "Waiting on Wednesday" was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

                              Jenny is "Waiting On":


                              Parallel by Lauren Miller
Expected publication: May 14th 2013 by HarperTeen

Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land a dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she is stuck on a Hollywood movie set, wishing she could rewind her life. The next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A cosmic collision of parallel universes has left Abby living a new reality every time parallel Abby makes a decision. Now Abby must race against time to take control of her fate without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.--Goodreads


Pre-Order at: Amazon / B&N / TBD






~M is eagerly anticipating:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
Publication Date: February 5th, 2013
tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.
-Goodreads 
 

Angie is impatiently dying for: 
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Expected Publication: February 12, 2013 by Razorbill

In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, the Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood. --
Goodreads

Pre-order The Indigo Spell here: Amazon/ B&N/ TBD

8 comments:

  1. Nice! I look forward to the Indigo Spell too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parallel sounds really great, I've added it to my TBR list.
    And the cover is so pretty!

    I want to read Indigo Spell as well ... buuut I haven't read any of the other books yet, so I think I'll do that first ;-)

    My WoW: http://theobsessivereader.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parallel is already on my tbr as it sounds amazing and i love the Bloodlines series so i cant wait for the Indigo Spell.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all three books on my to-read list and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I haven't had the chance to read Shatter me jut yet but have them on my to-read list. I can't wait to get my hands on The Indigo Spell and Parallel sounds amazing. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished Shatter Me. It was a pretty good read. I think I expected more because of all hype, but I'm definitely looking forward to reading Unravel Me as well. The covers are just so amazingly gorgeous.
    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked UNRAVEL ME a lot. Parallel has an awesome cover. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, I love your panda badge holding the sign. Pandas are one of my favorite animals.
    Nice list!Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @ blog about books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so I'm dying for all of these books! Great choices. I love the cover for Parallel and th premise sounds so good. I loved Shatter Me and can't wait for Unravel Me! And gah! The Indigo Spell! So freaking excited for that one :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! We really appreciate your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...