Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 3/13

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event that features the books that we (the bloggers) are highly anticipating. "Waiting on Wednesday" was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Jenny Can't Wait For:
Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry
Expected publication: April 1st 2013 by Harlequin TEEN

Katie McGarry captivated readers with her “riveting, emotional”* Young Adult debut, Pushing the Limits. In this gripping novella, she tells the story of Lila and Lincoln, who discover that sometimes it’s worth crossing the line for love…

Lila McCormick, Echo's best friend from Pushing the Limits, first met Lincoln Turner when tragedy struck both their lives. But she never expected their surprise encounter would lead to two years of exchanging letters—or that she’d fall for the boy she’s only seen once. Their relationship is a secret, but Lila feels closer to Lincoln than anyone else. Until she finds out that he lied to her about the one thing she depended on him for the most.

Hurting Lila is the last thing Lincoln wanted. For two years, her letters have been the only thing getting him through the day. Admitting his feelings would cross a line he’s never dared breach before. But Lincoln will do whatever it takes to fix his mistakes, earn Lila’s forgiveness—and finally win a chance to be with the girl he loves.--Goodreads


Pre-Order at: Amazon / B&N 



Rosie Obsessively Awaits

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Expected Publication: 2014

Your mind is not your own...
20-year-old Lindsay Cummings' debut novel, THE MURDER COMPLEX, is described as an action-packed, blood-soaked, futuristic thriller set in a world where the murder rate is higher than the birth rate, and follows Meadow Woodson, a 15-year-old girl who has been trained by her father to fight, kill, and to survive in any situation, and Zephyr James, the orphaned boy she falls in love with, whose sole purpose is to keep her from discovering the haunting truth about her family, even if it puts them both in mortal danger. --GoodReads


No links available! It's way too early...


Angie is impatiently dying for:

Coda by Emma Trevayne
Expected Publication: May 7, 2013 by Running Press Kids

Ever since he was a young boy, music has coursed through the veins of eighteen-year-old Anthem—the Corp has certainly seen to that. By encoding music with addictive and mind-altering elements, the Corp holds control over all citizens, particularly conduits like Anthem, whose life energy feeds the main power in the Grid.

Anthem finds hope and comfort in the twin siblings he cares for, even as he watches the life drain slowly and painfully from his father. Escape is found in his underground rock band, where music sounds free, clear, and unencoded deep in an abandoned basement. But when a band member dies suspiciously from a tracking overdose, Anthem knows that his time has suddenly become limited. Revolution all but sings in the air, and Anthem cannot help but answer the call with the chords of choice and free will. But will the girl he loves help or hinder him? --
Goodreads

Pre-order Coda here: Amazon (That's kinda it)

What are you Wow-ing for?

9 comments:

  1. Oooo, Crossing the Line! I love Katie McGarry, and I can't wait to read that novella! I was sad when I didn't get Dare You To as an eARC, but it's not too far from now!

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of these look great but I'm really looking forward to Crossing The Line (even though I've yet to read my eArc of Dare You To) and Coda! Great picks :)

    Come Check Out My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you all enjoy your picks once you get a hold of them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing the Line... YES. Very excited about that one! Only two weeks to go! :)

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just listed CODA in my Top Ten excited for Spring books, so I'm totally with Angie on her pick! I want to see the cover for The Murder Complex!

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for the Murder Complex! It sounds amazing and addicting. Great picks!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all sound great! I've been seeing The Murder Complex everywhere recently! I even got a few stickers in a swag pack I won the other day :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Pushing the Limits yet, but I plan on doing so soon.
    New Follower
    ~Ashley
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! We really appreciate your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...