Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Movie Trailer: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


My Thoughts: I dunno... It looks kinda stupid. Don't get me wrong! I loved this book, well the first book. The second book of the series was kind of bleh for me. But look at this! The guy playing Ethan looks too old to be in high school and the window blasting out scene felt so fake. Not to mention, it feels like the dark atmosphere is forced, instead of naturally being the setting. Maybe it's just me.

What do you guys think?

 

1 comment:

  1. I thought it looked stupid too. I haven't read the books yet, but I've heard all kinds of awesome things about it, so I was expecting... I don't know, fireworks or something, I guess. But this trailer just looked kind of bleh.

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! We really appreciate your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...