Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 7/3



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event that features the books that we (the bloggers) are highly anticipating. "Waiting on Wednesday" was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

ROSIE....Is Breaking The Rules....

It's true. I must confess. I haven't been reading lately, BUT! I do have a legitimate excuse. It's for.... food. 
Yes. I've been blog hopping - not book blogs mind you, but for *le gasp* food blogs. 

Yes.

Hi, my name is Rosie. And I am a food addict. 

Sooooo, I've returned from my travels to present to you all my findings.

Now, I'm so-so with cooking, but I absolutely love baking. Some like cooking because of it's lack of rules. I, however, like baking because of it's rules! I mean, there's still room to experiment and have fun, but jeez. Cooking is WAY more stressful to me than baking. Plus, I've always grown up with baking - noooot so much with the former.

OK. So, I've compiled my list of amazing blogs that, if you also love food like me, should check them out. Each blogger is an amazing person. Their seemingly endless creativity results in drool-worthy recipes and pictures. Click the linky links if you dare! *WARNING* Do not visit if your stomach is empty. Have something at hand to fulfill the oncoming hunger. Trust me, you'll lose about 2 lbs. from drooling, but gain 10 lbs. just staring at the pictures...

Love and Olive Oil
♥ -2 Necessary Things For The Survival Of Mankind- 

Desserts for Breakfast
♥ -Why not?- 

Brown Eyed Baker
♥ -All Things Rich, Flavorful, And Yummy- 

Sprouted Kitchen
♥ -Farm Fresh Organic Healthy Cooking- 

Chasing Delicious
♥ -It's Not Easy, But It's So Worth It- 

Did I mention my obsession with Asian cooking? I stumbled upon some really interesting YouTube accounts.

RunnyRunny999
♥ -Japanese Cooking- 

CookingWithDog
 ♥ -Japanese Cooking- 

Aeri's Kitchen
♥ -Korean and Western Cooking- 
http://aeriskitchen.com/



Angie here to make a comment. Rosie's strange, so just flow with this. Thankfully, I have a normal WoW part in this post. Oh well... They do look yummy!!! Great job Rosie! I'm hungry... But I need to establish some normalcy for this post!

Angie is Impatiently Dying for:

My Date from Hell by Tellulah Darling
Expected Publication: October 31, 2013 by Te Da Media

Sophie Bloom’s junior year has been a bit of a train wreck. After the world’s greatest kiss re-awakened Sophie’s true identity as Persephone (Goddess of Spring and Savior of Humanity), she fought her dragon-lady guidance counselor to the death, navigated mean girl Bethany’s bitchy troublemaking, and dealt with the betrayal of her backstabbing ex, Kai (sexy Prince of Darkness). You’d think a girl could catch a break.
Yeah, right.

With Zeus stepping things up, it’s vital that Sophie retrieve Persephone’s memories and discover the location of the ritual to stop Zeus and Hades. So when Aphrodite strikes a deal that can unlock Sophie’s pre-mortal past, what choice does the teen goddess have but to accept?

The mission: stop media mogul Hermes from turning Bethany into a global mega-celebrity. The catch? Aphrodite partners Sophie and Kai to work together … and treat this suicide mission as a date. Which could work out for Sophie’s plan to force Kai to admit his feelings for her–if she doesn’t kill him first.

Add to that the fact that BFF Theo’s love life and other BFF Hannah’s actual life are in Sophie’s hands, and suddenly being a teenager—even a godlike one—seems a bit like … well, hell. Whatever happened to dinner and a movie?

The YA romantic comedy/Greek mythology fireworks continue to fly in My Date From Hell. Breaking up is easy; dating is deadly. --Goodreads


Pre-ordering My Date from Hell is not available yet :(

So? What do you think? Do you love Rosie's yummy food recommendations or do you prefer Angie's mundane WOW post?


2 comments:

  1. Nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! This is the first that I've heard of this one, but I really like the cover. :b Thanks for sharing!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! We really appreciate your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...