Thursday, November 22, 2012

Book Trailer: Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black


My Thoughts: I am really not sure on what to say about this. It looks all fancy, but doesn't really show anything about the plot besides ballerinas killing their feet. Ugh... book trailers are usually poorly and ridiculously made. However, this one is slightly better made, despite its pointlessness and different ballerinas that are switched every other shot. The music is love, so I guess I give kudos to the composer! 


2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just me but I always find ballerinas to be creepy, so this book looks extra creepy! Lol! Thanks for sharing!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am scared by this trailer and the book... Best to avoid this one, probably... ;P

      -Angie @YA Novelties

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! We really appreciate your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...