Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bookish Goodies: Part 2

Hey guys! I just wanted to share more awesome bookish things with you guys! FYI: Etsy is the best! Just click the titles for the links!!! Enjoy:) Feel free to share some of your favorite bookish things in the comments below.

Made by: Inspiralicious
I really need to get actual bookmarks instead of using a random piece of paper or 
whatever is closest to me at the time.

                                   Harry Potter is Dobby's Friend Book Geek Girl Necklace

Made byGirlyGeekChic
Too cute for words!

                    Romantic Fairy Tale Book Geek Girl Bobby Pins

Made byGirlyGeekChic
Is this not the most beautiful thing that you have ever seen?

                            Lord of the Rings Elvish Script Link Bracelet (One Size Fits All)

Made by: KawaiiCandyCouture
Lord of the Rings; that says it all!

                         Deluxe Harry Potter Books and Potions Charm Bracelet

Made by: KawaiiCandyCouture
This is so so so awesome! Guys Etsy IS the best place to shop for presents! :)

                                       Harry Potter Horcrux Charm Bracelet, All 7 Horcruxes

Made by: 1luckysoul
This bracelet is really pretty! As you guys might know from the previous Bookish Goodies post, I LOVE HP,...


                                           Stack of Books - the book lovers locket necklace

Made by: 1luckysoul
Both images are of the same necklace. Look at how cool that looks! It's a triple locket... Maybe I have been living under a rock all my life, but I have never seen anything like this triple locket!

Disclaimer: I have never brought any of this items, so I do not know if the quality of these items are good or not. I'm just sharing some cool stuff I saw on the internet to you guys. Make sure you check the item creator's returning and purchasing policies! This post is not sponsored. 



4 comments:

  1. OMG!! They all look so amazing!!
    I want the Harry Potter charms bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lord of the Rings bracelet! So pretty :)

    Jesse @ Pretty in Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know!! They are all so gorgeous. People are so creative :)

      -Jenny@YAN

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! We really appreciate your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...